We are looking for a qualified Software Engineer to join our team. Job description includes working with a group to build AI solutions for the United States Air Force. Development of algorithms for routing and coordination of mission tasks between multiple Unmanned Aerial Vehicles will be a key component.
The primary place of work will be at Psibernetix’s office in Liberty Twp., Ohio, however this work could also involve periods of time off-site at a secure location near Wright-Patterson AFB.
- Develop algorithms for AI capabilities to meet client needs.
- Oversee the work of less experienced programmers.
- Interface with multiple software systems.
- Integrate Psibernetix solutions into existing hardware.
- Experience with programming algorithms (Python preferred, Matlab is satisfactory).
- Consistently looks for and adapts best practices.
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Applicants must be US citizens and be able to obtain a Secret level clearance post-employment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Must be a great representation of Psibernetix enthusiasm and work ethic.
- Ability to learn new (and even custom) computer languages quickly.
- Strong scientific testing and reporting skills.
- Experience with routing and task allocation algorithms.
- Expertise in any of the following topics; UAVs, Fuzzy Logic, Version Control Systems, network protocols, and Graphical User Interfaces.