Psibernetix has two upcoming positions for Software Engineers which we are now accepting CVs for. Job description includes creating AI solutions for a variety of projects within the predictive analytics, real-time control, and simulation environment domains.
The primary place of work will be at Psibernetix’s office in Liberty Twp., Ohio, however this work could also involve some domestic and international travel.
- Learning Psibernetix’s Genetic Fuzzy Tree methodology, and the creation of these systems utilizing our EVE and Psion software.
- Develop algorithms for AI capabilities to meet client needs.
- Interface with multiple software systems.
- Integrate Psibernetix solutions into existing hardware.
- Experience with programming algorithms (Python preferred, Matlab is satisfactory).
- Consistently looks for and adapts best practices.
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Applicants must be US citizens.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Must be a great representation of Psibernetix enthusiasm and work ethic.
- Ability to learn new (and even custom) computer languages quickly.
- Strong scientific testing and reporting skills.
- Experience with routing and task allocation algorithms.
- Expertise in any of the following topics; Communications, Cyber Security, Fuzzy Logic, Version Control Systems, network protocols, and Graphical User Interfaces.